- 1 What does WDLL mean on snap?
- 2 What does WYL stand for in slang?
- 3 What is reply in Snapchat?
- 4 What does PU mean Snapchat?
- 5 What does WYM mean on Snapchat?
- 6 Should I reply to his Snap?
- 7 What does we mean in Snapchat?
What does WDLL mean on snap?
Summary of Key Points – “What Do You Look Like?” is the most common definition for WDYLL on TikTok, Snapchat, and other social media sites, as well as on online dating sites, such as Craigslist, Tinder, Zoosk, and Match.com.
|What Do You Look Like?
|Adults and Teenagers
What does Wyll mean in a sentence?
‘Wyll’ means ‘ What do you look like? ‘ Sometimes, people meet others through social media, rather than in person. If that person does not have a picture of their face, it is common to ask what they look like, so they have an idea if they ever meet in person.
What does WYL stand for in slang?
What does WYL stand for?
|Whatever You Like
|Why You Little
|Watch Your Language
|Wish You Luck
What is reply in Snapchat?
Just swipe up on a Story to respond to a Snap. If a Snap Star chooses to share your reply, it’ll appear as a sticker on a Snap in their Story. Only your first name and Bitmoji will appear on the sticker and you will not be searchable by other users. Please Note: Story Replies are reviewed for spam and abuse.
What does reply mean on snap?
Snap Reply lets you add a Chat message to a Snap, like it’s a Sticker! To send a Snap Reply in Chat Open a Chat 💬 Press and hold on any Chat message. Tap ‘Snap Reply’
What does PU mean Snapchat?
What does ‘pu’ mean? When used on Snapchat, the phrase ‘pu’ means ‘ pop up ‘ referring to asking that person to message you.
What does YW mean in text?
YW stands for You’re welcome. YW is an internet slang initialism used as a spelling shortcut for You’re welcome.
What does JW mean on Snapchat?
JW simply means ‘ just wondering ‘. It is typically used to follow up a question, just as it would be in a real conversation.
What does ml mean?
Written abbreviation for milliliter : a 7 ml bottle of perfume. SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases. Measurements of volume.
What does oops mean in text?
You say `oops’ to indicate that there has been a slight accident or mistake, or to apologize to someone for it.
What does WYM mean on Snapchat?
What Does WYM Mean? Snapchat, Texting, and More
- “WYM” most often stands for “what you mean?” on Snapchat. This abbreviation is basically a request for more information or guidance. It has the same meaning as the full sentence, “what do you mean?” Other abbreviations including WYM are:
- “WDYM” means “what do you mean?”
- “DYM” means “did you mean?”
- “IKWYM” means “I know what you mean.”
- “IDKWYM” means “I don’t know what you mean.”
- WYM is usually written in capital letters, although some may use lowercase letters.
- “WYM” also means “what you mean?” over text. On top of texting, this definition applies to WYM on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and all other social media platforms. You’re being asked for clarification when you see a “WYM” in your texts and social media messages!
- You : “Today could NOT end faster. 😩”
- Them : “WYM? You okay?”
- 1 Use WYM to ask for clarification. When someone sends you a message, and you’re not entirely sure what they mean, try sending them a quick “WYM.” Once the other person sees the abbreviation, they’ll know you didn’t understand—and hopefully explain themselves a little better.
- Them : “Can’t come to the party tonight, sorry 😢”
- You : “WYM, you can’t come??”
- Them : “Homework got too intense, and I’ve really gotta study.”
- 2 WYM can also be used to disagree with someone. WYM can also express disbelief or annoyance with something that has been said. Use it to indicate your disapproval and get an explanation for the differing opinions simultaneously. For example:
- Them : “I didn’t like the last Spider-Man movie.”
- You : “WYM, it’s amazing!!”
- Them : “Agree to disagree? 😬 I just thought the ending wasn’t that satisfying.”
- 1 Clarify your meaning. When someone sends you WYM, they want a better explanation of something you’ve said. Go ahead and give them what they’re asking for, so you can get on the same page with your messaging buddy!
- You : “Thanks again for watching my cat today! Did you see the instructions I left?”
- Them : “Yeah, I did! I’m a little confused about WYM with filling the electronic feeder, though.”
- You : “Oh, no problem! Let me explain it differently. 😊”
- 2 Give additional details. Someone who texts WYM might also be looking for extra information that you’ve left out—either intentionally or accidentally. If you notice that you’ve neglected a few details, go ahead and share them once you’re prompted with WYM.
- You : “This week will be rough!”
- Them : “WYM?”
- You : “Oh, didn’t you hear? My car broke down yesterday! 😭”
- “WYM” sometimes means “watch your mouth” instead. It’s a more aggressive way to tell someone that you don’t like what they said and get them to rethink what they say in the future. If someone upsets you with an insult or ignorant words, “WYM” will let them know you’re unhappy.
- Them : “She was wearing the ugliest sweater today! She’s so weird.”
- You : “WYM! She’s a sweet person, and you shouldn’t talk about her like that.”
- The context of a message usually tells you which WYM definition is being used. They’ll ask “what you mean?” if you text about something that could cause confusion. They mean “watch your mouth” if you say something that could be impolite.
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,, Hardy “Coach DT” Jean is a Dating Coach and the Head Coach & Co-Founder of Way Tooo Spicy LLP, a relationship and dating coaching service based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Hardy’s specialties include trauma healing, self-love practices, and modern dating tactics in an increasingly virtual world.
- He works with his clients to upgrade their dating experiences through healing trauma, implementing uniquely personalized dating gameplans, and empowering clients to attract partners that they deserve.
He has a BA in Legal Studies from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and is currently pursuing his Juris Doctor at Northeastern School of Law. This article has been viewed 35,392 times.
- Co-authors: 5
- Updated: March 22, 2022
- Views: 35,392
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 35,392 times. : What Does WYM Mean? Snapchat, Texting, and More
Is it rude to not reply to a snap?
3. Tailor your direct snap to the person you’re sending it to – When you do send direct snaps, think about the person you’re sending it to. Avoid blasting out the same pic to all of your friends. Direct snaps are meant to be a personal message, one-to-one, and so the implication is that you’re sending the photo to just that person.
- Don’t send people snaps that seem like one-to-one when you’ve actually sent it to so many other people,” says Kelly Bell, a 15-year-old in San Diego.
- It’s annoying because you think you’re friends with someone and have a close relationship with them, because, like, hey, they direct-message you.
- But really, they’re just bored and send that to 40 other people.
It makes you feel awkward.” Mic/Shutterstock Another thing that can make people feel awkward is “open-boxing.” That’s when you open someone’s direct snap, but don’t reply — not even with an “lol.” This is extremely rude. It sends a message that you’re intentionally blowing off your friend.
- People don’t like when they’re left hanging, and that’s exactly what you do when you open-box them,” says Alondra Tacuyan, an 18-year-old from Mukiltel, Washington.
- Snapchat is one of the most-checked apps and it’s really obvious when someone doesn’t respond to you or opens and ignores your message.
People really pay attention to whenever it happens.” “If you’re friends with somebody but you open their snaps and don’t respond, you don’t really want to do that,” adds Will McKelvain, a 15-year-old from Arlington, Virginia.
Why does a girl replay my snaps?
It probably means she is interested in you and either wants to get to know you/ or just wants to be friends. From the personal experience of being a teenage girl, she probably thinks you are cute and wants to talk to you.
Why would a guy replay my Snap?
12 Ways to Know if a Boy Likes You on Snapchat
- He’ll look and reply if he wants to stay updated on your life. If you’re always posting snaps to your story, take a peek to see if his name is in the list of people that looked at it. If his name is one of the first to pop up after you post your story, it’s a sign he wants to know you better. He may even send you a message referencing what you posted since it’s a really easy way for him to start a conversation.
- Try to post cute selfies or fun pictures of what you’re doing so he’s more likely to reply to them.
- A guy will want to see your snaps again if he wants a good look at you. Snapchat has a cool feature that lets people watch your snaps one more time; plus, you’re notified if they do it! Scroll through your snap history with your guy. Your snaps will say “replayed” next to them if your crush watched them again.
- If you want to be a real flirt, shorten the time limit on your snaps so he only sees them for a few seconds. That forces him to replay your snaps so he can get a better view.
- If he sends you the first pic, he wants to get to know you better. When a boy is crushing on you, he’ll do what he can to reach out before you do and act a little flirty. If you’re always getting notifications from a guy but you haven’t even snapped him yet, he’s trying to get your attention and chat with you.
- It’s okay for you to send the first snap every now and then if you want to show that you’re into him too.
A lot of snaps from a guy means he’s excited to talk to you. When a boy likes you, he’ll show off his life to make him look like an interesting person. Open the chat with your crush and count how many times he snaps you compared to how often you snap him. If he’s sent more or if you have a pretty even balance in the conversation, it’s a sign he’s trying to flirt.
You won’t find the snaps he shares with you on his story. If a guy also posts a snap in his stories or shares it in a group chat, then he’s sending it to a lot of people. If he sends you a snap directly, then you know that it was meant for your eyes only. He’ll keep snaps between the two of you private if he wants to make you feel special and let you know he’s crushing on you too. Advertisement
- If you only see pics of a guy looking his best, he’s trying to show off. When a guy wants to stay friends, he’ll send some unflattering pictures from time to time. If you notice that his snaps always have really good lighting or show off his best features, he’s taking some extra time to pose and look good for you.
- Guys will also try to show off by sending you something cool that they’re doing, like hanging out at the beach or working out.
The extra effort he puts into his snap means he cares about you. While he’ll send normal pictures most of the time, pay attention if your crush adds drawings, stickers, filters, and text. When you open a snap from your crush, take note of everything that he’s added in to make the picture unique. He’ll make goofy drawings or write a really thoughtful message on the snap to put you in a good mood if he’s really interested. Advertisement
His snap may last a few seconds if he wants you to reply or replay it. If you open a snap and you barely get a glimpse of the picture before it disappears, the guy might have done it on purpose. Since he’ll think you want another look at him, he’s trying to get you to watch the snap again or message him asking about it. That way, he has a really easy way to start a conversation.
- Your guy will be really eager to have a conversation and get to know you. When you send a snap or a message in Snapchat, keep the app open and see if he responds right away. If he’s really excited when he sees the notification from you, he’ll check it right away and write something back.
- If the guy’s busy when you send him a snap, he might not be able to answer it right away.
- He’ll want to flatter you and make you feel good if he likes you. He may give you compliments in your chat conversation or say them directly in a snap’s caption. When he says something that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, he’s trying to make you feel good and it’s a sign that he likes you more than a friend. Try giving him a few compliments back so he knows you’re into him too.
- He might say something like, “You look so good right now!” or “That was amazing! You’re always so impressive!”
- If a guy pokes fun at your pics or messages, it’s a sign he’s into you. Some guys try to tell jokes or indirectly flirt with a sarcastic comment. When he says something funny in response to one of your snaps, he’s showing off his sense of humor and trying to push your buttons to see if you’re playful in response.
- For example, if you take a snap of you bowling, he might say something like, “I bet I could beat you 😉” or “Wow, those bowling shoes look soooo good on you haha.”
A guy will be respectful if he wants a serious relationship. A boy that really likes you will take it really slow and have conversations to get to know who you are. He might get a little flirty with his messages, but he won’t push any of your boundaries. When a guy asks for intimate pictures or sends racy messages, he might not be snapping you for the right reasons.
Ask a Question Advertisement
Advertisement This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,, John Keegan is a Dating Coach and motivational speaker based in New York City. With over 10 years of professional experience, he runs The Awakened Lifestyle, where he uses his expertise in dating, attraction, and social dynamics to help people find love.
- Co-authors: 3
- Updated: January 21, 2022
- Views: 135,226
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 135,226 times. : 12 Ways to Know if a Boy Likes You on Snapchat
Should I reply to his Snap?
The Silent Treatment – We all know the feeling. We take the time to create and send a picture/video to one of our friends. We see they viewed it and we never get a response. We’re a little disappointed. Did they really see it? Why didn’t they reply? The occasional non-reply is acceptable.
What does we mean in Snapchat?
WE is an internet abbreviation meaning whatever. It can be used as a simple replacement for the word or as a flippant remark—or, you know, whatever.
What does LMS mean Snapchat?
Summary of Key Points – “Like My Status” is the most common definition for LMS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Like My Status
|4: Difficult to guess
|Adults and Teenagers
What does snaps stand for?
SNAP stands for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly known as food stamps). SNAP helps low-income people and families buy the food they need for good health.