- 1 What does a 🤍 mean from a girl?
- 2 What does 💙 mean from a girl?
- 3 What does the brown ❤ mean from a girl?
- 4 How do you respond to a girl 😊 emoji?
- 5 What does ♡ mean?
- 6 Does 💛 mean friendzone?
- 7 What does 💙 mean on Tiktok?
- 8 What does 💛 mean?
- 9 What does this emoji mean 🧡?
- 10 What does 💗 💗 mean?
- 11 What’s a type A girl?
What does a 🤍 mean from a girl?
What Does the 🤍 White Heart Emoji Mean?
- 1 Pure love. The 🤍 emoji represents the purest form of love, like a parent’s love for their child or a strong romantic love that’s deep and infinite. If someone sends you the 🤍 emoji, it might be their way of expressing just how special you are to them.
- “I love you forever with all of my heart 🤍”
- “You mean the world to me 🤍”
- “Can’t wait to see you this weekend 🤍”
- 2 Emotional support. If someone is struggling, the 🤍 emoji shows you’re there for them. You might send the 🤍 emoji to someone who recently lost a loved one. If you’re going through a tough time and you receive this emoji, whoever sent it wants you to know they’re there for you.
- “Just know that I’m here for you if you ever need anything 🤍”
- “You’re in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do 🤍”
- “Stay strong 🤍 You’ll get through this.”
- 3 A close bond. Best friends, siblings, or teammates might exchange the 🤍 emoji to show how close and connected they feel. If a friend or family member sends you the 🤍 emoji, the two of you probably share a really special bond.
- “Seriously don’t know what I’d do without you 🤍”
- “You’ve always got my back. Love you 🤍”
- “Sisters for life 🤍”
- 4 Admiration for something white. It could be a gorgeous wedding dress, a brand-new white sports car, or an adorable Persian cat. If someone pairs the 🤍 emoji with a photo of something white, they’re obsessed with it.
- “I’m living for your all-white outfit in this pic 🤍🔥”
- “It should be illegal for a dog to be this cute 🤍🐕”
- “I don’t think we talk about how incredible white chocolate is enough 🍫🤍”
- 1 Send them the 🤍 emoji too. This reply works in any scenario. Whether you’re texting a friend, your mom or dad, or your S.O., responding with the 🤍 emoji shows that you feel the same way or appreciate their kind words.
- “Love you so much too 🤍”
- “Thanks for reaching out, I really appreciate it 🤍”
- “Could not agree more 🤍”
- 2 Text them a different heart emoji. There are a lot of heart emojis to choose from, and like the 🤍 emoji, they all have different meanings. Respond with one of these heart emojis that best fits your situation:
- ❤️ – A classic. The ❤️ emoji symbolizes romantic love. It’s perfect for a S.O.
- 🧡 – Can both romantic and platonic love. Works for both friends and romantic partners.
- 💛 – Represents friendship and happiness. Choose the 💛 if you’re messaging a friend.
- 💖 – Usually a symbol of romantic love. The 💖 emoji is a good choice if you’re texting a new partner who you’re head over heels for.
- 3 Subtly push your crush to say more if they texted you the 🤍 emoji. The 🤍 emoji can be pretty confusing when it comes from your crush. Did they mean it in a platonic, “you’re such a great friend” kind of way? Or is it a flirty, “you’re so special to me and I totally want to date you” sort of thing? Since it could be either, hold off on admitting how you feel for now and give them the chance to clarify or ask you out. Text them something like:
- “🤍😄 Any fun plans this weekend? I surprisingly have a free schedule for once.”
- “🧡 I’m dying to try that new sushi place downtown, but I haven’t gotten the chance to go yet 😔”
- “🤍 So exhausted, can’t keep my eyes open. Maybe I’ll see you this weekend?”
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Kyle Hall works on the content team at wikiHow. He helps manage our team of editors and creates content for a variety of wikiHow projects. Kyle continually looks for new ways to improve the content at wikiHow and make it more helpful and enjoyable for readers.
- Co-authors: 7
- Updated: August 17, 2023
- Views: 567,495
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 567,495 times. : What Does the 🤍 White Heart Emoji Mean?
What does 💜 mean from a girl?
What is the Meaning of the Purple Heart ( 💜)? – The Purple Heart emoji 💜 signifies more than affection. Often, it expresses deep love, unwavering support, and profound respect. While commonly used in romantic contexts, it also shows support for US military veterans. Among the BTS Army (fans of the K-pop group), it symbolizes passionate admiration.
What does the white ❤ mean?
White heart – Meaning: Pure love that can’t be destroyed. Use: Can be used by parents to send to their children, or someone who wants to convey love that will stand the test of time.
What does 💙 mean from a girl?
What Does The 💙 Blue Heart Emoji Mean? September 26, 2020 The Blue Heart emoji 💙 depicts a classic representation of heart, colored blue. It can be used to express love, support,, happiness, and excitement—particularly toward various things that have some relation to the color blue, from the Smurfs to Duke University to awareness. The Blue Heart emoji was approved under Unicode 6.0 in 2010. It joins many other heart emoji colored other than the classic, such as and 🖤. The appearance of the Blue Heart emoji 💙 slightly varies by platform. Twitter’s Blue Heart 💙 is a lightly shade of blue compared to Apple’s, and Microsoft’s is outlined in black.
- My study group talks about everything except studying 😂💙 @twerkforpegah, September 18, 2018 happy birthday @jimmyfallon!!!! i hope your day is as special & amazing as you are.
- Thank you for being you & for always making me smile.
- I love you.
- Have the best birthday ever.
- 💙💙💙 @kristibeann, September 18, 2018 The Blue Heart emoji 💙 is used very similarly to the Red Heart ❤️ in digital communication.
It can convey a wide range of loving,, and happy feelings. It’s especially used to express those feelings for things that have some literal or connection to blue. Some topics include Duke University sports teams, autism awareness, wildlife, and clothing: Blessed beyond measure to receive an offer from Coach K & Duke University 💙🏀 — JJ1 (@Jalen_J23) “The spectrum is wide, and is represented perfectly under one roof in my home.” 💙💙💙 — Parents (@parentsmagazine) These girls are the sweetest best friends ever! 💙 — Clearwater Aquarium (@CMAquarium) My sweet boy in blue 💙 — ı (@ixmxksb) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💙 Blue Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💙 Blue Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
What does the brown ❤ mean from a girl?
What Does The 🤎 Brown Heart Emoji Mean? November 4, 2020 The Brown Heart emoji 🤎 depicts a classic representation of a, colored, The emoji is commonly used to represent feelings of love, affection, and close bonds. It is also specifically used to express support of racial equality and justice for people of color, especially in conjunction with movement and alongside the emoji 🖤. The Brown Heart emoji 🤎 was approved under Unicode 12.0 in 2019. On all platforms, the emoji takes the form of a heart in various shades of brown. The Microsoft version of the emoji has a black outline. On supported devices, the emoji is rendered as an empty box or other such placeholder character.
- Supporters of often use the Brown Heart emoji 🤎 in usernames and posts on social media to show with Black people and other people of color in the fight for racial equality and justice.
- To this end, the emoji is commonly combined with the Black Heart emoji 🖤 and the in its darker skin tone variants.
Reposted from : You are valued. Your life matters. Our lives matter. 🤎 Check out the artist to purchase the print. — Cartoon Network (@cartoonnetwork) Happy Juneteenth 🤎 I’m proud to be black AF!! @dreezydreezy, June 19, 2020 Good morning beautiful people! Have a good day and remember, black lives matter 🤎 @natashagreen96, June 30, 2020 Like the many other heart emoji such as ❤️ and 💙, the Brown Heart emoji 🤎 can be used to convey love and other strong, affectionate, positive feelings.
- It is especially used, though, to show support for Black Lives Matter and related causes for,
- HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH!!!!! ✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🤎✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🤎✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🤎 — PAPI CHULO (@princetonperez) BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL 🤎 — Amiyah Scott (@KingAmiyahScott) Much love to celebs like,,, & more for using their platforms by actively putting themselves on the frontlines—and often in harm’s way—to stand up for justice.
We’re all in this together! 🤎 — YOUNG HOLLYWOOD (@younghollywood) I’m just walking on set and see my little brother’s Black Lives Matter shirt on a crew member. The Bat Family really is family ✊🏾✊🏾🤎 — Camrus Johnson (@CamrusJ) happy juneteeth my beautiful black brothers and sisters ✊🏾🤎 — JOSH LEVI (@JoshLeviWorld) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 🤎 Brown Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 🤎 Brown Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
How do you respond to a girl 😊 emoji?
11 Easy Ways to Reply to a Smiley Face Text
- Each smiley face has a different texting implication. With such a vast emoji library at your fingertips, you can interpret a person’s smiley face text based on which one they used. Not every person uses a particular emoji for the same reason, but there are some general guidelines you can use to make the texting process a little easier!
- The slightly smiling face (🙂) is generally friendly, but more neutral than the others. However, it can also be used in a passive-aggressive context, as if to say “that’s fine,” when a person really isn’t happy with something.
- The grinning face smiley (😃) is used to communicate general happiness and good cheer.
- The grinning and squinting smiley (😆) conveys amusement and laughter.
- The smiley face with smiling eyes (😊) adds a more genuine touch to the basic smiley, expressing warmth and happiness.
- The smiling face with open hands (🤗) can be used to communicate either warm, happy feelings (like you want to give the person a hug) or excitement (as though you’re doing jazz hands).
- Show the other person that you share their happy sentiment. This reply allows you to keep things simple and friendly, regardless of what you’re texting about. Say you’ve been chatting about your day, or you’ve just confirmed plans with someone, prompting them to send you a smiley face. Return the smiley as a way to acknowledge them without starting a whole new conversation.
- Use the smiley face guide above to add nuance to your message. Stay more reserved with the slightly smiling face (🙂), or use the smiley face with smiling eyes (😊) to add some extra sincerity.
- Use this response if you’re texting a crush or significant other. You can emphasize your interest and affection for this person by texting them a smiley face that has some extra flirty details to it. Choose your emoji wisely, and make sure that the exchange you’re having is definitely flirty before you use the more obviously romantic ones.
- The winking emoji (😉) can be used to tease, or be coy with your crush.
- The heart-eyed emoji (😍) and the kissing emoji (😘) allow you to be more straightforward in showing your texting partner how you feel about them.
- Make a game out of texting emojis, and see how far you both get. Tell a story with a combination of emojis, and challenge the person you’re texting with to send an equally interesting emoji reply of their own. See how many different emojis you can incorporate into your messages, and what kind of funny exchanges you and this person could have!
- If the other person texts you a smiley face to start the conversation, you could text back “Hey!” or “Hey! What’s up?” using a waving emoji, followed by a question mark emoji and a hand pointing up. (👋❓👆)
- If you’re texting your crush, you could use your reply to subtly suggest a movie date using just emojis. (🎥🍿❓)
- An interesting photo will capture the other person’s attention. Emojis are easy to use, but photos are a great way to break the ice and prompt a conversation beyond emojis with someone. Try sending a selfie you’re especially proud of, a cute picture of your pet, or a meal you’ve just made for yourself, and give your texting partner a glance into your day-to-day life.
- If you have an idea of the other person’s sense of humor, try pairing the photo up with a joke or pun.
- Send a picture of yourself using a funny Snapchat filter—or, if you’re trying to flirt, use a cute filter instead.
- Don’t send anything too provocative until you get to know the person better, and you know that they’d be okay with that. Sending intimate photos before the other person is ready can really sabotage a relationship!
- You can be even more expressive with a GIF than with emojis. If an emoji (or even a string of them) doesn’t fully encapsulate how you’re feeling about that smiley face message, and you’d like to reply with something other than a static image, try sending a GIF. Depending on the text interaction you’re having, this could be a funny GIF, a friendly one, or even something more flirty.
- When a friend’s smiley face text makes you happy, send a GIF of someone going to hug another person—or, even better, a GIF of animals cuddling. When in doubt, everyone loves cute animals!
- You can also send a flirty GIF of someone waving, or winking, to get your crush’s attention.
- If the conversation stagnates, find a new topic to refresh it. Smiley faces are nice to include in text messages as a way to convey your mood, but when sent solo, they don’t really help to move along the conversation. If you get a smiley face text and want to keep talking to this person, then acknowledge the text and redirect the conversation to a topic that you’re comfortable speaking on.
- Try bringing up an interesting or funny story by texting back, “Hey! 😊 You’ll never BELIEVE what happened on my run yesterday.”
- Ask something open-ended that can’t just be answered with “yes” or “no,” such as: “What was the best part of your day today?”
- Asking the other person a question is a surefire way to keep the conversation going. When in doubt, people are usually happy to talk about themselves!
- Tell the other person how you feel about their text. If you had a great text exchange before they sent the smiley (or if the text was sent by someone you like without prompting), you can simply tell them you appreciate the gesture. On the other hand, it’s also completely okay to tell someone you didn’t appreciate the text if it made you uncomfortable!
- To respond positively, text something like, “Hey there! Thanks for the 😊, right back at ya!”
- To turn someone down nicely, say, “I’m flattered, but I’m just not interested.”
- If you’re not sure what the other person is trying to communicate, just ask! “Hey, I saw your text! What’s up?”
- You don’t have to reply to an awkward or unnecessary message. Generally, it’s pretty easy to interpret and react to smiley face texts. However, if the conversation has reached a natural stopping point, or if you don’t want to talk to the person who sent the text, then you can choose not to respond at all.
- A simple emoji text might not require an answer! If you have nothing else to say at the moment and you know the other person won’t read the wrong thing from your silence, just leave it at that.
- Alternatively, if the person who texted you is genuinely being creepy and inappropriate, you don’t owe them a “Sorry, I’m not interested” text. You can just block their number and move on.
- Smiley face emojis can be used in many circumstances. When you get a smiley face text and you’re not sure how to respond, take a look at the situation in which you received it. What were you talking about when they sent the message? What platform were you using to send messages? This can tell you if your texting partner was being friendly, flirting, or something different.
- If you got this person’s number through a dating site, then a smiley face text is probably being used to get your attention, and lead into some flirting.
- If you’ve just asked a friend or coworker for a favor, then they’re sending a smiley face to indicate that they’re happy to help.
- Whatever you do, avoid asking for an outsider’s interpretation of the text. Someone who doesn’t know the details of your relationship with your texting partner is even more likely to misinterpret their texts!
- Just interpret the text as best you can, and talk to your texting partner if you need clarification on something.
Texting is tricky, because you can’t see or hear the other person. If you’ve received a smiley face text and you’re not entirely sure how to send back the “right” response, try not to overthink or worry too much about it. When in doubt, focus on keeping your reply short, simple, and lighthearted, and save the deeper conversations for in-person or phone call conversations. Advertisement
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,, John Keegan is a Dating Coach and motivational speaker based in New York City. With over 10 years of professional experience, he runs The Awakened Lifestyle, where he uses his expertise in dating, attraction, and social dynamics to help people find love.
- Co-authors: 3
- Updated: January 3, 2022
- Views: 56,858
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 56,858 times. : 11 Easy Ways to Reply to a Smiley Face Text
What does ❤️ 🧡💛💚💙💜 mean?
Community Answer. In the very last step of this article it tells you that ❤️ = Love, 🧡 = Care, 💛 = Friendship, 💚 = Jealousy, 💙 = Peace, 💜 = Wealth, 🖤 = Sorrow, and = Purity. Thanks! We’re glad this was helpful.
What does 😏 mean?
One of the great virtues of emojis are their ability to mark tone where plain text cannot. A simple ❤️ Red Heart can add affection to a text message. A string of 😂 😂 😂 Face With Tears of Joy can show we find something funny in a social media post. Yet in the small space of an emoji, it’s not always so easy to encapsulate the full complexity of our emotions. Above: On Apple’s keyboard, the Smirking Face emoji (left) and the Unamused Face emoji (center) share the same eyes but very different smiles. The Smirking Face emoji also has a cat smiley variant (right), Cat Face With Wry Smile. As its official name reveals, 😏 Smirking Face represents the facial expression of a smirk.
It’s used to communicate a range of feelings, including smugness, self-confidence, self-indulgence, mischief, cheeky humor, and general satisfaction. 😏 Smirking Face especially implies, however, flirtation and sexual innuendo. #IGotDetentionFor correcting the English teacher’s grammar😏 — Triňity° (@ii4trinity) March 7, 2018 😏 Smirking Face popularly debuted in 2010 with its approval under Unicode 6.0.
Apple did include the emoji, though, in its initial implementation of emoji support as part of iPhone OS 2.2 in 2008, though on a limited basis in Japan. Above: How the Smirking Face emoji displays across platforms. Note that only Mozilla’s smiley looks straight ahead. Wedged between 🙄 Face With Rolling Eyes and 😣 Persevering Face, 😏 Smirking Face bears some notable similarities—and contrasts—on different keyboards.
Across the major platforms, the character sports a knowing smile upturned to the face’s left, though its length and sharpness widely vary. The smiles on Google and Microsoft’s 😏 Smirking Face, for instance, have softer curves, portraying a shyer, kinder-seeming smiley. LG and Facebook leave out eyebrows, while Mozilla alone depicts eyes looking straight ahead; the rest of the smileys squint impishly to their left.
😏 Smirking Face christened Twitter in May 2011, and skyrocketed on social media later that summer with Apple’s release of OS X Lion, which supported emoji for its desktop computers. In 2015, Snapchat thrust 😏 Smirking Face into further prominence when it launched Friend Emojis, a feature designed to help users manage their contacts on the messaging app by using emoji to symbolize friendship statuses.
Among them was the 😏 Smirking Face, which means : “You are one of their best friendsbut they are not a best friend of yours. You don’t send them many snaps, but they send you a lot.” With its 😏 Smirking Face, Snapchat implies the messaging imbalance is a dirty little secret the favored friend can take some pleasure in.
Some Snapchatters greeted the change with a 😏 Smirking Face : The new snapchat update gives me another reason to love this emoji 😏 — C a i t l i n ॐ (@Caitlin0Sanders) April 6, 2015 Others gave it the ole 😒 Unamused Face : I feel rly uncomfortable with the new snapchat update there is a “😏” emoji next to a conversation with my mum wtf ???? — emily (@emilypugh_) April 6, 2015 Snapchat may have made @emilypugh_ feel “uncomfortable” because of 😏 Smirking Face ‘s increasing use to signal flirtation or punctuate suggestive remarks in internet dating culture in the late 2010s.
- In 2017, Clover analyzed emoji behavior on its dating app, and the 😏 Smirking Face ranked among the top emojis that users were likely to reply to on the platform—#4 for women and #1 for men.
- The 😏 Smirking Face was also a top emoji men liked to send, according to Clover.
- That overeager use may have helped sully the smiley’s associations with sleazy come-ons or cheesy pickup lines in dating apps and private/direct messages.
One tweeter summed up such unwelcome emoji advances: Some guy I don’t know messaged me on Facebook saying “Hey 😏” then *_sent a photo* then “You know you like it, just accept it.” Definitely not opening that chat. — Emmy Davis (@YCemmy96) January 11, 2018 😏 Smirking Face exhibits meanings as many and as subtle as the complex facial expression that inspired it—hence it also answers to the names Flirting, Sexual Face, Smug Face, or Suggestive Smile emoji.
Let’s highlight some of the diverse shades of 😏 Smirking Face, This self-satisfied 😏 Smirking Face is too cool for school: Too cool for lame dudes to ridicule. 😏 — Don Greene (@Goin4Gusto) July 16, 2011 While this 😏 Smirking Face basks in some due pride and accomplishment: I am coming. #Workout done 😏 #KBWeightlossjourney pic.twitter.com/E4J6oKB3KA — KBSOUTHAFRICA (@kbsouthafrica) March 8, 2018 😏 Smirking Face can bob the head, as if to say “not too shabby”: Pretty good feeling when the instructor could tell that I was a law student from the way I spoke/read and was impressed by it.
Not too shabby 😏 — Kristen Alyssa (@krissylove) March 1, 2018 Or a sly “I know a secret”: I know something you don’t know. 😏 Stay tuned. pic.twitter.com/PA8zhcHm6U — VINCINT (@VINCINT_) February 1, 2018 YouTube star Jack Merridew is being a little naughty, if not kinky, with his 😏 Smirking Face : Anybody have any questions for a bathtub Q&A? 😏 #AskJackM Make them juicy — Jack Merridew (@OfficialJackM) March 8, 2018 While @YeaaahKevin, here, drops a coquettish, but cute, 😏 Smirking Face : Katy Perry is single? Shaaawdy @katyperry,
😏 — Kevo (@YeaaahKevin) December 30, 2011 Landon Moss’s 😏 Smirking Face marks a joke that is clever but true: Y’all had enough Steve’s I think it’s time for a Stephon 😏 https://t.co/WzMbEGv13Q — L’Challa Moss (@_LandonMoss) March 8, 2018 Officer Edith’s 😏 Smirking Face is all about some good-natured silliness: “You’re not going to post those anywhere are you?” “No, no, just documenting the scene is all.
😏” pic.twitter.com/zhc155U6E4 — Officer Edith (@OfficerEdith) March 8, 2018 Others treat themselves to some indulgent self-care with 😏 Smirking Face : Time To Treat MySelf❤ Getting My Hair Did & Doing Some Shopping This Weekend😏 — Vanessa Meza (@AleAle_jaandra) March 8, 2018 With a snap of the finger gun and a chick-chick out of the corner of the mouth, 😏 Smirking Face can also trigger the delight of “This is what I’m talking about” 😏 Smirking Face : My dad came in clutch with the snacks 😏 — Kay (@KayyAntoine) February 25, 2018 And many, many, many fans of K-pop sprinkle their affection for their favorite stars with 😏 Smirking Face : You are art, bae ❤😏 #GeniusYoongiDay #HappyAgustDday @BTS_Peru @BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/mAZ8Y4fUHN — Briggitte Dayanna (@kpop192003) March 8, 2018 As we’ve seen, 😏 Smirking Face is widely used to communicate an array of sentiments.
The emoji can be just what we need to mic-drop a wisecrack or spice up some banter, but its ambiguity can cause some awkwardness. Be particularly mindful of its negative and suggestive connotations when using 😏 Smirking Face, especially as its appearance varies across platforms. One person might see 😏 Smirking Face as an innocent smile or friendly wink while another might interpret it as conceited, untoward, or even lewd.
And remember, for all the similarities in their eyes, 😏 Smirking Face is not the same as 😒 Unamused Face, To avoid any “uncomfortable” miscommunications, consider pairing 😏 Smirking Face with, well, 😂 Face With Tears of Joy if intending humor or ❤️ Red Heart, if romance.
What does the ❤ 🖤 mean?
❤️🖤 is a combination of two emoji that is commonly used to represent a combination of love and hate. It is often used to express strong emotions, such as intense love and strong dislike. In a text, it can be used to convey strong feelings, such as deep and passionate love, or strong dislike.
What does ♡ mean?
(or ♡). express love or affection for a person or fondness for some event or content.
Does white mean loyalty?
Zwarte Madonna – Alet Pilon – WHITE Innocence, purity, loyalty In many cultures, white is seen as the colour of innocence and virginity, purity, loyalty and peace. In the West, white clothing and decoration are symbolic of the joy around births, baptisms and weddings.
- The colour is also associated with women as virgins, mothers and caregivers.
- These themes find a playful and poetic expression in the works by Regula Maria Müller (*1961), Maria Roosen (*1957) and Hinke Schreuders (*1969) and the jewellery by Felieke van der Leest (*1968), but they also examine female roles.
In many African and Asian cultures, as well as in medieval Europe, white is the traditional colour of death and mourning. In the West, meanwhile, black has symbolised mourning since the Renaissance. Miriam Verbeek (*1960) refers to these intercultural differences in her series of black and white mourning jewellery.
White represents purity, holiness and eternity in religions including Christianity and Islam. Christian Bastiaans’ (*1951) ‘Madonna of Humility’ (2003) from the series Hurt Models reflects the Christian meaning of white as an expression of purity. However, the delicate sculpture made of iron wire and gauze primarily explores the vulnerability of human existence.
Artist Alet Pilon (*1949) also explores the symbolic connotations of black and white in her work and often gives it a surreal twist. Her white ‘ZT (Swan wings)’ from 1995 is a sculptural piece that can be worn around the shoulders. Her work evokes associations with the famous ballet piece of the dying swan and the fate of the mythical Greek hero Icarus.
Does white mean life?
The Circle of Life – Cultures that believe in reincarnation hold the color white in high regard. They maintain that the color white is a sign of rebirth. Though it can sometimes be linked to death and sorrow, white is more often associated with assurance and new life. Depending on your beliefs, white may either be a spiritually elevating or discouraging presence.
Does 💛 mean friendzone?
No. The yellow heart is in fact a gold heart and is used between best friends. A yellow (gold) heart can symbolize friendship, happy, and trustful love. Compassionate and respectful.
Does 💙 mean friends?
What Does the 💙 Blue Heart Emoji Mean?
- 1 A platonic connection. While a ❤️ (red heart) emoji often refers to a traditional romance, a 💙 draws attention to a unique “bromance,” or, a connection between buddies that are as close as brothers. A 💙 is also appropriate for a casual friendship with someone you occasionally catch up with. Sometimes, a 💙 can be a gentle way to put a person in the “.”
- People of any gender can identify as “bros.”
- 2 Trust and confidence. If you’re talking to a relative, bestie, or “soul family,” a 💙 lets them know that you’ll always be on their side. When you want to communicate you’re a confidante, the 💙 is a safe bet. Advertisement
- 3 Support and encouragement. If you want to when someone’s going through a tough time, with a 💙. The 💙 also helps you rally for a cause you truly believe in.
- 4 Peace and serenity. If a sense of calmness washes over you, a 💙 tells people you’re centered and in a good place. A post with the 💙 can promote self-care and harmony.
- 5 Fave teams or colleges with blue colors. For example, if you want to attend Duke, are a proud graduate, or just love the “Duke Blue Devils,” then a 💙 says the college has a special place in your heart. If any other sports teams you root for wear blue, then posts with a 💙 will let them know that you’re a super passionate fan.
- 6 A blue mood or sadness. Sometimes, you’re just in a funk—whether there’s a reason behind it or you’re just randomly feeling pretty “blah,” a 💙 reminds your friends you could use a pick-me-up. When you’re completely heartbroken, a 💙 is a way to reach out for solace.
- 7 The love of anything literally blue. When you’re inspired by crashing waves, a good sea breeze, or the sandy shore, the 💙 captures your little love affair with the ocean or the beach. If blue just happens to be your favorite color, 💙 says the shade has totally stolen your heart.
- 1 Tell a “bro” or a buddy you appreciate them. Remind them that you two have the deepest platonic relationship possible. Focus on how goofy you get together and how tight your bond is.
- “We have a bromance for the ages, dude! 💙 Of course you’ll be my best man.”
- “We might be sorority sisters, but we’re also total bros! 💙 😈😈 Love ya.”
- “It’s our 10th year as gaming buddies?! 💙 🎮🎮 Thanks, Internet!”
- 2 Cool anyone down who’s being a little too flirty. Deflect a pick-up line or any emojis that are more romantic than you care for, such as a ❤️ () emoji or a 🥵 (hot face) emoji. You’ll remind someone that you see them as just a friend with the 💙.
- “Aw! You’re the best. I’m so glad we’re friends. 💙”
- “Always hitting me with pep talks! Such a pal. 💙”
- “Thanks, buddy! 💙”
- 3 Express loyalty to a relative or bestie. Declare that you’ll always stand up for them and that you’ll always stand by their side. If they trust you with a secret, promise to be their confidante. When they worry your opinion of them might change, a 💙 is a vow that you’ll always see them in the same light.
- “I’d never turn my back on you, sis! 💙 I’m here for you till the end of time. ⌛”
- “You can have faith in me! 💙 I’ll never spill your secrets. 😶”
- “No one can ever turn me against you. 💙 I’ll fight for your honor! 🤺 🤣”
- 4 Reassure someone that you’re behind them 100%. Even if someone’s a stranger, such as an activist that you follow, express how moved you are by their cause. Also support any friend who’s taking a brave step to change the world.
- “Of course I’ll donate. 💙 We should support our local libraries. 📚”
- “I agree. 💙 All learning styles are valid! Thank you for standing up for our youth. 🙌”
- “We’re all coming to the town hall to hear you speak! 💙 🏛️ Make your case, lady!”
- 5 Talk about being totally content and inspire others. Tell everyone you’ve found some balance in your life. Explain what helped you find your center and drop a 💙—it will describe a state of serenity and bliss.
- “Just came back from a much needed retreat. 💙 😌 I feel so at peace.”
- “I swear by deep breathing. 💙 It always evens me out.”
- “Decluttered my whole house. 🧹 I can finally hear my own thoughts. 💙 😊”
- 6 Cheer for the sports team you rep. Rave about the athletes that are near and dear to your heart. If you’re a die-hard fan, proclaim that you “bleed blue” for your team and prove your devotion with a 💙.
- “The Blue Devils are going to crush it tonight! 🏀 💥 I just know it! 💙”
- “The Dodgers will always dominate! 💙 ⚾ #baseball #bleedblue”
- “🐬🧢 Miami Dolphins all the way, baby! 💙”
- 7 Bring up any “blue” topic. Discuss the color, having “the blues,” or anything associated with blue, such as cartoon characters to planets. While you talk about the subject, add an extra pop of blue with the 💙.
- “Dyed my hair blue! 💈💙 I’m really digging it!
- “I’m feeling so blue, but I know things will get better. 💙”
- “The ocean is my sanctuary. 🌊💙 It washes away all my problems.”
- Pair up other emojis with the 💙 to create your own unique message. Here are some examples to get you started so you can add a special color to your posts:
- 💙💛= support for Ukraine, Golden State Warriors fan
- 💙🕊️= peace and love, condolences
- 💙😢= blue mood, grief
- 💙🌊= love for the ocean
- 💙🌧️= love for the rain
- 💙 🌏= love for Planet Earth
- 💙🌕= love for the moon, “once in a blue moon”
- 💙🌌 = love for space
- 💙🧿= protection against the “evil eye” or bad energy
- 💙🫐 = serious blueberry enthusiast
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Madeleine Flamiano is an Editing Fellow at wikiHow based in Berkeley, California, as well as a Team Organizer, Copy Editor, and Movie Critic for Incluvie. Madeleine has 12 years of experience in literacy advocacy and the creative arts that span tutoring, teaching, writing, public relations, and non-profit support.
- She has penned seven novels under a pseudonym and loves all escapist genres, from cozy fantasies to hard-boiled sci-fi.
- Her professional path started at NaNoWriMo, where she scripted and hosted a series on worldbuilding.
- Madeleine graduated from Mills College with a B.A.
- In English with a concentration in Literature and a Minor in Philosophy.
This article has been viewed 335,500 times.
- Co-authors: 6
- Updated: June 5, 2023
- Views: 335,500
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 335,500 times. : What Does the 💙 Blue Heart Emoji Mean?
What does 💙 mean on Tiktok?
What do blue and white hearts mean on TikTok? – One video describes the meaning of each heart color, explaining that blue hearts are used to symbolize trust, and white hearts are used to symbolize unbreakable love. Other colors include purple for compassion, green for jealousy or envy, and orange for care. Source: Getty Images Article continues below advertisement Clearly, though, the definitions of these emojis are still up in the air, and they may mean slightly different things based on what sub-community you find yourself involved in. For BTS fans, for example, the purple heart is used to identify the BTS army.
What does 💛 mean?
What Does Yellow Heart Emoji 💛 Mean? December 18, 2018 The yellow heart emoji, 💛, can convey love, just like any other heart symbol or emoji, but its yellow color often gets used to show liking and friendship (as opposed to romantic love). Its color also works with expressions of happiness —and with all things yellow, from sports team colors to dresses. The yellow heart emoji 💛, along with the other rainbow of heart emoji, was approved under Unicode 6.0 in 2010. Across platforms, its yellow shines with a golden hue. The color yellow can symbolize happiness,, and hope (think sunshine), which helps explain why this emoji, while still used for love, may skew toward feelings of friendship and joy as opposed to the romantic passion of a,
- The social app Snapchat recognized the of the color yellow in 2015 when it introduced the yellow heart emoji 💛 to represent two users who are “#1 Best Friends” — the person who you send the most messages (snaps) to and receive the most snaps from.
- GoSun fusion: one incredible solar + electric oven ☀️+⚡️= 💛 Patrick Sherwin, Kickstarter, 2018 In 💛 with our Kayla Midi Dress as it is soo easy to wear and style from day to night.
room7boutique, Instragram, November, 2018 happy birthday dourney!!!💛💛 ilysm & all the fun memories we have. you’ll always be my little sissy 😘 @raegenxdavis, November, 2018 Because it’s a heart, yellow heart emoji 💛 gets widely used for love and affection.
- It’s my 16th birthday Seb, don’t forget it !!! I love you 💛 — esther ❄️💛 (@donutess) But because it’s yellow, it is particularly useful to show those feelings among friends or family or other relationships where a red heart emoji may seem a bit much.
- Me & i friend will never stop being friends that bitch know TOO MUCH 💛🤞🏾 — Phattt❤️✨ (@adoreyanns) It is also a go-to for expressing the hopeful and the happy Thank you,you made my day 💛💛 — Najat💛.
(@Najat_121) perhaps even when basking in sunshine. What a beautiful day 💛 — Khotatso Rampa💛 (@KhotatsoHope) People also take to the yellow heart emoji 💛 for all things yellow, from yellow makeup to team colors. I’m in LOVE with this look 💛 Kylie Jenner inspired — Makeup Lovers (@makeuplovers_99) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💛 Yellow Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💛 Yellow Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
What does this emoji mean 🧡?
What Does The 🧡 Orange Heart Emoji Mean? November 4, 2020 The Orange Heart emoji 🧡 depicts a classic representation of a, colored, It is commonly used to represent love, support, close bonds, and admiration for things that have some relation to the color orange, from the season of fall to sports teams that use orange. The Orange Heart emoji 🧡 was approved under Unicode 10.0 in 2017. On all platforms, the emoji takes the form of a heart in various shades of orange. The Microsoft version of the emoji has a black outline. It’s the sweater weather and pumpkin spice lattes for us 🧡 #FirstDayofFall @Walgreens, September 22, 2020 Back to work.
Love you Tiger Nation. Next year is goin to be special 🧡 @arodgers_3, January 14, 2020 Like the many other heart emoji such as ❤️ and 💙, the Orange Heart emoji 🧡 is generally used to convey love and other strong, affectionate, positive feelings. The Orange Heart emoji 🧡 is specifically used to show love for things colored or associated with orange, from orange clothing to orange-themed sports teams, like the Clemson Tigers.
“If I had to choose a university all over again, it would still be Clemson” 🧡 — Clemson Football (@ClemsonFB) Happy Autumn All! 🍂 I always love the start of a new season with new beginnings ✨ What’s your favourite thing about autumn? I love playing with the leaves! 😆🧡 — Zoe Salmon STAY SAFE 🙏🏻 (@Zoe_Salmon) This fall photo of Squire’s Castle is absolutely breathtaking.
- 🧡🍁🍂 We love the colorful foliage.
- Photo: — clevelanddotcom (@clevelanddotcom) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 🧡 Orange Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 🧡 Orange Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
: What Does The 🧡 Orange Heart Emoji Mean?
What does 💗 💗 mean?
What Does 💗 Growing Heart Emoji Mean? December 18, 2018
Our love for this emoji just keeps on growing more and more every day. The growing heart emoji, 💗, shows a pink or red heart surrounded by the outlines of several slightly lighter-colored hearts of increasing size, which suggests that the heart is expanding. It’s used to express outpourings of emotions like love, joy, affection, pride, and even sorrow.
EmojiTerra Unicode approved growing heart emoji 💗 in 2010 as part of Unicode 6.0, Its release was by joined a whole host of heart-shape emoji: heart with arrow 💘, beating heart, broken heart, t wo hearts 💕, sparkling heart, heart with ribbon 💝, heart decoration 💟, and revolving hearts, Emojipedia The design of growing heart emoji 💗 reminds us of one notable instance from Dr. Suess’s 1957 children’s book (and 1966 animated film) How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Early on in the story, it’s implied that the main reason for the fictional Grinch’s is that his heart is ” two sizes too small,” At the story’s climax, the Grinch has an epiphany about humanity (and Christmas) that causes his shriveled heart to ” three sizes that day,” Tenor drinking your tears 💗 @lanadelrey @yourgirlchuck @MarinaDiamandis, September, 2018 YOU’RE DOING AMAZING SWEETIE💗💗💗💗 @angelrobotkitty, September, 2018 This is truly amazing. People of all backgrounds, marching on all 7 continents yesterday to support women’s rights.
💗 @JamieHersch, January, 2017 Happy Bi Visibility Day to all you wonderful humans out there!!! You’re validly fantastic and fantastically valid. 💙💗💜 @ThomasSanders, September 2018 The growing heart emoji 💗 is used whenever someone wants to show an outpouring of love, joy, pride, or any strong, positive emotion that would cause your heart to swell or grow.
(If your heart literally swells or grows, please contact a doctor immediately). “I chose not to make it about me” A Christian Grandmother Shows Us How To Support Youth 💗 via — The Trevor Project (@TrevorProject) This is truly amazing. People of all backgrounds, marching on all 7 continents yesterday to support women’s rights.
💗 — Jamie Hersch (@JamieHersch) And they’ve taken some beautiful photos of the wedding! 💗💗💗 — SBS PopAsia (@SBSPopAsia) Shattering the glass ceiling, one punch at a time ⚡️👊🏻💗 💃🏻 — MAWRA HOCANE (@MawraHocane) It can also be used to evoke strong feelings of sadness or sympathy. So very sad 💗Leonard Cohen dies at 82, singer-songwriter of ‘Hallelujah’ had a literary sensibility — Suzanne Lepage (@SuzanneLepage1) Shedding a tear for another beautiful soul, Debbie Reynolds.
💗 — People (@people) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💗 Growing Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💗 Growing Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
What is the meaning of a :-)?
This content has been archived, and is no longer maintained by Indiana University. Information here may no longer be accurate, and links may no longer be available or reliable. The 🙂 notation is known as a smiley, and means that the statement it follows was intended as humor.
- When you tilt your head to the side, you see that : is the eyes, – the optional nose, and ) is the mouth.
- This notation is often used in email, text messages, and other postings to communicate emotional context that would otherwise be lost or unclear.
- A statement meant to be humorous might be found offensive if taken seriously, and thus punctuation such as the smiley is used to avoid misinterpretation.
Many other similar symbols are used to convey emotion; see Wikipedia’s List of emoticons, Common ones include:
|🙂 or 🙂||Happy||This was a joke.|
|😉 or 😉||Happily winking||I’m pulling your leg.|
|😛 or 😛||Sticking out tongue||“Nyahh” or “Bleh”.|
|😀 or 😀||Open-mouthed grin||I’m delighted!|
|🙁 or 🙁||Unhappy||I’m sad about this.|
|:~(||Crying||I’m VERY sad about this.|
|😐||Unemotional||I’m less than thrilled.|
|>:-(||Very unhappy||I’m upset!|
|😎||Wide-eyed happiness||This surprised me.|
|:-O||Shouting||I’m yelling, and likely upset!|
|😯||Wide-eyed shouting||I’m even more upset!|
|>8-O||Mad wide-eyed shouting||Now I’m really angry!|
|==|:-)||Silly||I’m Abraham Lincoln (top hat).|
This is document ablk in the Knowledge Base. Last modified on 2018-01-18 08:53:08,
What’s a type A girl?
Type A – The hypothesis describes Type A individuals as outgoing, ambitious, rigidly organized, highly status -conscious, impatient, anxious, proactive, and concerned with time management, People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving workaholics,
They push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence. People with Type A personalities experience more job-related stress and less job satisfaction. They tend to set high expectations for themselves, and may believe others have these same high expectations of them as well. Interestingly, those with Type A personalities do not always outperform those with Type B personalities.
Depending on the task and the individual’s sense of time urgency and control, it can lead to poor results when there are complex decisions to be made. However, research has shown that Type A individuals are in general associated with higher performance and productivity.
Moreover, Type A students tend to earn higher grades than Type B students, and Type-A faculty members were shown to be more productive than their Type B behavior counterparts (Taylor, Locke, Lee, & Gist, 1984). In his 1996 book dealing with extreme Type A behavior, Type A Behavior: Its Diagnosis and Treatment, Friedman suggests that dangerous Type A behavior is expressed through three major symptoms: (1) free-floating hostility, which can be triggered by even minor incidents; (2) time urgency and impatience, which causes irritation and exasperation usually described as being “short-fused”; and (3) a competitive drive, which causes stress and an achievement-driven mentality.
The first of these symptoms is believed to be covert and therefore less observable, while the other two are more overt. Type A people were said to be hasty, impatient, impulsive, hyperalert, potentially hostile, and angry. Research has also shown that Type A personalities may be used to deal with reality or avoiding difficult realizations.
Therefore, those with Type A may use certain defenses or ways of dealing with reality to avoid difficult realizations. For example, one study found that the those with Type A personality are more likely to show higher levels of denial, than Type B, in stressful situations. There are two main methods to assessing Type A behavior, the first being the a structured interview (SI) developed by Friedman and Rosenman, and the second being the Jenkins Activity Survey (JAS),
The SI assessment involves an interviewer’s measuring a person’s emotional, nonverbal, and verbal responses (expressive style). The JAS involves a self-questionnaire with three main categories: Speed and Impatience, Job Involvement, and Hard-Driving Competitiveness.
What does 🤮 mean from a girl?
Things You Should Know. The 🤮 (vomit) emoji is usually a reaction to something gross, ugly, or repulsive. It essentially means, ‘That’s nasty!’ or ‘I’m so disgusted by this.’
What is a girl?
What is a hiii girl? – A hiii girl (or ‘hey girly’ or 🥺 girl) is the exact opposite of the bruh girl. She’s sweet and sensitive with a lot of female friends. If you see her around or send her a message, she’d say ‘hiii’ or ‘hey girly’ – which is where the name originated.
She likes skincare, clothes, taking pictures, and basically doing everything that the bruh girl would roll her eyes at. The problem with these stereotypes is really that they’re pitted against each other. Most of the user base of TikTok is young – like, under 25 young – and most of these memes are made by teenagers who, naturally, want to be understood and feel part of something.
That sometimes lead to fairly normal behaviours for most people being put into a box of ‘feminine’ or ‘masculine’, and can create a divide which isn’t exactly healthy. The idea of a ‘cool’ girl who espouses stereotypically male traits has also been compared to a ‘pick me’ – someone who doesn’t show their real emotions or tries to be a certain way to seem ‘low maintenance’ and attractive to partners.
In reality, we know that you can be the type of woman who loves wearing dresses while also play-fighting with your friends and eating lots of food. You can look like a ‘tomboy’ but have a 10-step skincare routine and love pumpkin spiced lattes. Rumour has it that the bruh girl and the hiii girl originally began as a stereotype of a lesbian partnership with one femme and one butch woman.
We much prefer this really, as it means that both sides can coexist in love, without needing to pull the other one down.