Valid for all flights – You can purchase an extra seat for Turkish Airlines and AnadoluJet domestic and international flights from our website or the mobile application. How to purchase? – Web site After the flight selection, you can issue your ticket with an extra seat by choosing the “I want to buy extra seats for all of my flights” option. How to purchase? – Mobile app You can issue your ticket with an extra seat by selecting the “I want to purchase an extra seat” option at the bottom of the screen, after selecting flight details you want to search in the “Book a flight” menu. Please review the Extra seat selection terms and conditions page for details.
- 1 What is extra seat?
- 2 What is extra fly on Turkish Airlines?
- 3 How do I book an extra seat on Turkish Airlines?
- 4 Why I cant choose my seat on Turkish Airlines?
- 5 Does Turkish Airlines allow 2 bags?
- 6 Does Turkish Airlines have Economy Plus?
- 7 Is alcohol served on Turkish Airlines?
- 8 How much more is extra leg room?
What is extra seat?
Extra Seats – Passengers can purchase an Extra Seat to accommodate special seating needs due to personal comfort, size or disability for each segment of the itinerary. The extra seat for the required portion of the journey or the entire journey may be purchased in advance, at the time of booking the original ticket.
- The charge for the extra seat would be the same fare as your original seat if both seats are purchased simultaneously, except for the government taxes and airport levies.
- Extra seat can only be purchased subject to availability of seats only and can also be purchased subsequently from the city booking office or at the airport of departure on the date of travel.
The Extra Seat booking is only for accommodating the special seating needs of the passenger and cannot be used for transportation of any items of baggage. Passenger can take maximum two extra seats. For international travel, passengers having extra seat booking will get only 1 single check-in baggage allowance and not get any extra / additional cabin or check-in baggage allowance.
What is extra fly on Turkish Airlines?
PrimeFly – A more flexible and comfortable jouney awaits you with PrimeFly, with 25 kg checked baggage and 8 kg cabin baggage allowance, free of charge standard seat selection and free refund and reissue included. Also, an included extra 500 Miles.
|Checked baggage (max.15 kg)||Checked baggage (max.20 kg)||Checked baggage (max.25 kg)||Checked baggage (max.30 kg)|
|1 cabin baggage (max.8 kg)||1 cabin baggage (max.8 kg)||1 cabin baggage (max.8 kg)||2 cabin baggage (max.8 kg)|
|Economy Class meal (Menu of sandwiches)||Economy Class meal (Menu of sandwiches)||Economy Class meal (Menu of sandwiches)||Business Class dining|
|Deducted refund (For W, U classes is not allowed.)||Deducted refund||Full refund (12 hours)||Full refund (12 hours)|
|Paid reissue (For W, U classes is not allowed.)||Paid reissue||Free reissue (Possible fare difference)||Free reissue (Possible fare difference)|
|Free seat selection (Standard)||Free seat selection (Standard)||Free seat selection|
|* Extra 250 Miles||* Extra 500 Miles|
The extra Miles you earned are not Status Miles.
How do I book an extra seat on Turkish Airlines?
You can issue your ticket with an extra seat by selecting the ‘I want to purchase an extra seat’ option at the bottom of the screen, after selecting flight details you want to search in the ‘Book a flight’ menu.
Does Turkish Airlines have extra legroom seats?
There are extra legroom seats on both international and domestic flights. However, on certain routes extra legroom seats cannot be purchased due to technical reasons. On these routes, you can requests extra legroom seats at our check-in counters.
Why I cant choose my seat on Turkish Airlines?
Seat selection details – Our seats are designed for maximum comfort; Choose a seat before your flight to enhance your flight experience. Read and review all our information regarding seat selection before your flight to ensure a smooth journey. Seat selection and seat purchase
- On Turkish Airlines domestic and international flights, standard seats in the Economy Class cabin for ExtraFly and PremiumFly package selections are available free of charge 355 days before the flight until up to until 1.5 hours left to flight, and standard seats in the EcoFly package selections are available at a fee until up to 6 hours before flight. Extra legroom seats and emergency exit seats are available for all packages with a fee until 6 hours until the flight. For passengers who have purchased an EcoFly package flight and have not purchased a seat until there are 6 hours remaining, a random seat assignment is made during the check-in process. Domestic and international tickets without a package, award tickets and international tickets purchased before May 11, 2022 will be considered as EcoFly package flight tickets for seat selection, purchasing rights and online check-in transactions. For Turkish Airlines domestic and international flights, our Miles & Smiles “Elite” and “Elite Plus” members, corporate members and sailors can choose standard seats free of charge for all packages within the respective time periods. This application does not apply to award tickets and AnadoluJet flights. On AnadoluJet domestic and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus flights, ExtraFly (ExtraJet) and PremiumFly (ComfortJet) package standard seat selection is available free of charge until up to 90 minutes before flight via Turkish Airlines online channels and EcoFly (Standard) package seat selection is available with a fee until up to 6 hours before the flight. Extra legroom seats and emergency exit seats are available for all packages with a fee until up to 6 hours before the flight. For passengers who have purchased an EcoFly (Standard) package flight and have not purchased a seat for up to 6 hours, a random seat assignment is made during the check-in process. On AnadoluJet international flights (excluding Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus flights), ExtraFly (ExtraJet) and PremiumFly (ComfortJet) package standard seat selection is available free of charge until up to 90 minutes before flight via Turkish Airlines online channels. For passengers who have purchased an EcoFly (EcoJet) package flight and have not purchased a seat, a random seat assignment is made during the check-in process. Extra legroom seats and emergency exit seats are available for ExtraFly (ExtraJet) packages with a fee until up to 6 hours before the flight and for PremiumFly (ComfortJet) packages with a fee until up to 90 minutes before the flight. On Turkish Airlines international and domestic flights, the Business Class seat selection is free of charge until the check-in duration is finished. Paid seat selection is only available to passengers holding tickets.
Do you have to pay to select seats on Turkish Airlines?
Emergency exit seat or any point on the plane – If you need extra distance, emergency exit seat may be suitable for you. In addition, it only takes a minute to travel in the front side or back side of the plane, on the wings or in one of the other seats that you have selected. * Due to the aviation regulations, if you accept and meet the emergency exit seat conditions, you can select these seats. On Turkish Airlines international and domestic flights, the Business Class seat selection is free of charge until the check-in duration is finished. Passengers who purchase Economy Class seat selection and then upgrade to Business Class cannot have their seat selection fee refunded.
What are the different classes on Turkish Airlines?
How to book Turkish Airlines economy class – When you book a Turkish Airlines flight, you’ll see that the economy fare level includes three different booking classes: promotion, semi-flexible and flexible. The promotion class tickets come with the most restrictions. For example, if you want to select your seat at time of booking a promotion class ticket, you’ll pay anywhere from $39 for a regular seat up to $119 for an exit row. You can avoid this charge by waiting until check-in for the airline to assign a seat for you.
Can I have a backpack and a carry-on Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airlines allows one carry-on bag and one personal item onboard, at no charge, for economy class and they allow two carry-on bags plus a personal item for those flying in the business class cabins (similar to Air France).
Does Turkish Airlines allow 2 bags?
Yes, 2 checked bags are permitted with Turkish Airlines if you’re flying to a destination that uses their piece concept (listed in article). If flying to a destination that uses a weight concept then there is no limit to how many bags you can bring — you are only restricted by a combined weight allowance.
Does Turkish Airlines have Economy Plus?
In fact, whereas most airlines treat premium economy as an ‘economy plus’ experience, Turkish Airlines Comfort Class was more of a ‘business lite’ proposition with comfortable seats, upgraded amenities and superior inflight dining options.
Is Turkish Airlines a good airline?
Turkish Airlines is Certified as a 3-Star Airline for the quality of its airport and onboard product and staff service. Product rating includes seats, amenities, food & beverages, IFE, cleanliness etc, and service rating is for both cabin staff and ground staff.
Do extra legroom seats have TV?
Do extra legroom seats have TV? – Extra legroom seats normally have an inflight entertainment monitor, just like regular seats. Depending on the actual aircraft, in the bulkhead, they might be mounted on the wall. However, there is also a possibility that the monitor could be integrated into the fixed armrest (both for bulkhead and emergency exit row seats).
What is the legroom on Turkish Airlines?
How much legroom do your seats have? Business Class legroom varies from 1.95 m to 81 cm, depending on the aircraft type. Legroom in Economy Class is 78 cm.
Is alcohol served on Turkish Airlines?
Alcohol in Turkish Airlines business class Wine, beer, and spirits are free on Turkish Airlines flights for all passengers flying internationally.
What’s the difference between extra legroom and extra space seats?
Level Contributor 5,075 posts 39 reviews 133 helpful votes TUI extra legroom v extra space seats 3 years ago On TUI short haul flights there are extra legroom and extra space seats. Does anyone know what the difference is? To me extra space implies more legroom. Report inappropriate content Level Contributor 51,079 posts 51 reviews 86 helpful votes 1. Re: TUI extra legroom v extra space seats 3 years ago Extra legroom seats are just standard seats with slightly more seat pitch. Anyone can sit in them. Extra space seats are generally exit seats, and as such come with seating restrictions. Report inappropriate content Level Contributor 5,075 posts 39 reviews 133 helpful votes 2. Re: TUI extra legroom v extra space seats 3 years ago Do the extra space seats have more legroom than extra legroom seata because they’re by an exit? Report inappropriate content Destination Expert for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana Level Contributor 51,792 posts 8 reviews 55 helpful votes 3. Re: TUI extra legroom v extra space seats 3 years ago Beanerd, Yes the extra space seats do have more legroom than the extra legroom seats on short haul aircraft especially the extra space seats located at the emergency exits. Be it by the emergency exit doors or over wing emergency exit seats. Angie. Report inappropriate content 4.
How do you buy extra seats on a plane?
The airline’s website states you can purchase an extra seat by using your name for both tickets and selecting the desired seat assignments. This is allowed whether you need the extra seat for yourself, want some breathing room or for any other reason.
What is the difference between premium economy and extra legroom?
Conclusion – Premium economy and extra legroom economy class have their distinct differences. Extra legroom economy generally has the same services, entertainment, and seats as regular economy class, besides that they have more legroom. Premium economy most often has larger seats, more recline, leg/footrests, amenity kits, and better food than in economy class.
How much more is extra leg room?
How much extra room will I actually get? – That depends. Configurations vary by airline and aircraft, but generally you can expect six to eight extra inches of pitch (space between your seat and the seat in front of you), and one to two extra inches of width.
If you were flying from New York to London next month, you could book a premium economy ticket on American Airlines, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. All three of those airlines have premium economy seats with 38 inches of pitch, about 7 more inches than you would get in economy. The seat width varies between 18.5 and 21 inches.
(The range in economy is 17.1 to 18 inches.) American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and Virgin Atlantic also offer extra leg room seats in standard economy for a fee. (Those seats can have up to 36 inches of pitch, according to seatguru.com.)