- 1 What does 🖕 mean in a bad way?
- 2 What is 🖕 🖕 🖕?
- 3 What does left hand middle finger mean?
- 4 What is the code of emoji 🖕?
- 5 What does the 4 fingers up mean?
- 6 What does 3 middle fingers mean?
What does 🖕 mean in a bad way?
🖕 Middle Finger Emoji: Meanings, Good Responses & More
- 1 The 🖕emoji expresses extreme contempt or even hate. Showing someone or something your middle finger is giving them a clear sign that you dislike them and/or do not find them worthy of your respect. It is meant to offend and insult.
- “This customer just randomly started yelling at me when I was at work and I was like ‘ok🖕'”
- “Pigeons are literally so gross like omg get out of my way🖕”
- “To all the racist people out there 🖕”
- 2 People use the 🖕emoji to express their anger and frustration. When things aren’t going right or someone is just fed up, they might send the 🖕emoji to express their discontent.
- “My computer literally keeps breaking like 🖕I’m actually so done with this.”
- “I’m this close to just dropping out of school🖕”
- “This person just cut me off when I was turning. Literally 🖕”
- “THAT’S IT IM DONE 🖕🖕🖕🖕”
- 3 The 🖕emoji can be used to mock someone. If someone wants to belittle another person and put them down, they might choose to use the🖕emoji to express this.
- “Aw you failed your test? Too bad 🖕”
- “Ha I knew you’d get that wrong 🖕”
- “How does it feel to be a loser? 🖕”
- “Oh noooo did I hurt your feelings? Huh that’s too bad 🖕”
- 4 The 🖕emoji can be used to replace other swear words. Sometimes an emoji can do a lot more than words can, and some people might find that putting in the 🖕emoji in place of a swear word might get their message across a lot better.
- “Well 🖕you too sir”
- “Omg 🖕off”
- “🖕this I give up”
- 5 Some people use the 🖕emoji to be cheeky with their friends. Sometimes there’s no malicious intent behind the emoji. Rather, someone might just send it to poke fun at their friends without putting any real meaning behind it.
- “Hey can u bring me some water?”, “haha no 🖕”
- “Did your friend ever ask about me?” “Yeah. They said 🖕”
- “Haha guess who just took the last piece of pizza🖕”
- 1 Let them know you don’t care with the 🙄 emoji. This face rolling its eyes is a way to tell the recipient that you’re not taking their words seriously and are highly unimpressed.
- “oh wow how mature of you 🙄”
- “omg i feel so threatened 🙄”
- 2 Show some sass with the 💅 emoji. This other hand-related emoji lets the recipient know that you don’t really care to hear whatever else they have to say. You’re above them and their childish behavior and have better things to do than listen to them be disrespectful to you.
- “ok and? 💅”
- “that’s cute 💅”
- “💅 sorry did you say something?”
- 3 Don’t let it get to you and use the 😊 emoji. This is another way to let the person know that their words (or emojis) don’t hurt you, and that you’re just going to move on without letting it affect you.
- “alrighty then 😊”
- “message received 😊”
- “hehe ok 😊”
- 4 Send 🖕right back. If you think you have the situation under control, you can respond in kind and take it from there. Or maybe your friend sent it to you to tease you, so it likely wouldn’t do any harm to tease them right back.
- 5 Ignore it. It’s hard to ignore such a rude gesture when someone is trying to hurt you, but it could stop the situation from escalating into something potentially more harmful.
- Pair the 🖕emoji with something else to make your meaning more clear. Here are a few suggestions of other emojis to use alongside 🖕to really get your message across. Really, get as creative as you want!
- 😂🖕- This can be read as meaning that you’re fake laughing at whatever the person just said and are actually quite unimpressed.
- 😀🖕- This combination is a way to say, “Please leave me alone and stop talking.” The smiley face adds a bit of politeness before you drop the bomb with🖕. Really, any version of a smiley face will do here.
- 🤬🖕- This shows that not only are you giving them the middle finger, but you also have some choice words you’d like to tell them.
- 🗿🖕- This let’s the other person know that they really shouldn’t mess with you and that they’d better watch what they say from now on.
- 😎🖕- Let the other person know that you’re way cooler than them and don’t necessarily care to hear any opinion that says otherwise. You’re sticking to what you want and don’t care what others have to say.
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Ali earned her B.A. in Linguistics and Asian Languages and Cultures with a focus on East Asia from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2022. She has published articles centering around culture and history for non-profits and has also done news writing for an online news site.
- Co-authors: 5
- Updated: February 17, 2023
- Views: 47,555
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 47,555 times. : 🖕 Middle Finger Emoji: Meanings, Good Responses & More
What is the symbolism of middle finger?
The middle finger traditionally represents responsibility, balance and the soul. The gemstones associated with the middle finger include aquamarine, coral and rose quartz. These precious stones are all said to have soothing properties. When a person wears a ring on the middle finger, rather than the ring finger, it’s an indication that they are not engaged or married.
What is 🖕 🖕 🖕?
A middle finger emoji, used in some western cultures as a rude or insulting gesture. The back of the hand is shown with the middle finger raised.
What does left hand middle finger mean?
Middle Finger Ring Meaning – No Statement – A ring worn on the middle finger doesn’t necessarily stand for anything, no matter which hand you wear it on. This lack of symbolism can actually come in handy too. This finger is a good choice if you want to show off a ring without making a statement about your life.
What does bad girl mean?
Noun – bad girl ( plural bad girls )
- ( slang ) A female criminal,
- A woman whose rebellious nature makes her attractive.
- Used other than figuratively or idiomatically: see bad, girl,
What is the code of emoji 🖕?
Unicode Character ‘🖕’ (U+1F595)
|Name:||Reversed Hand with Middle Finger Extended|
|Plane:||Supplementary Multilingual Plane, U+10000 – U+1FFFF|
|Script:||Code for undetermined script (Zyyy)|
|Category:||Other Symbol (So)|
|Bidirectional Class:||Other Neutral (ON)|
What does the 4 fingers up mean?
What Does 4 Fingers up Mean? 7 Possible Explanations Why you’re seeing people online throwing up 4s Have you been seeing users post pictures or videos holding 4 fingers up on TikTok or Instagram? You’re not the only one! Many people are confused about what this hand signal means, and for good reason: it’s had a lot of different definitions throughout the years.
- On TikTok, holding 4 fingers up means you’re in love with 1 person and 1 person only.
- In the past, 4 fingers up symbolized support for mental health issues, especially when used by celebrities.
- Holding up 4 fingers could also signify the start of the 4th quarter in football, or be used by rappers from Florida to show love for their hometown.
- 1 4 fingers up means you’re madly in love with 1 person. Typically, people will hold up 4 fingers to signify that they’re off the market—they’re not looking to date anyone else right now. They might have just gotten into a relationship, or they may be pining after 1 specific person.
- This is especially popular on TikTok right now. So if you see one of your followers or a friend posting with 4 fingers up, they probably mean that they’ve found a new boo!
- 2 4 fingers could also mean someone is secretly gay. Started as a joke in 2022, some users still say that if you hold 4 fingers up in a pic or video, it means you’re afraid to come out of the closet. However, since this was mostly a joke trend that’s died down, it’s not as likely nowadays.
- In football, 4 fingers symbolize the start of the 4th quarter. When the clock expires at the end of the 3rd quarter, you’ll often see football players and fans alike holding up 4 fingers. This is to show that the most important quarter is about to happen: the 4th quarter, where their team will either win or lose.
- Sometimes, football teams will hold up 4 fingers to symbolize how many touchdowns they need to tie up the game.
- In Florida, 4 fingers represent your neighborhood. You’ll sometimes see rappers or other celebrities posing with 4 fingers up. If they’re from Florida originally, they’re likely doing this to represent North Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Oakland Park, or Broward County. It’s to show representation of the place they grew up.
- This is also sometimes called “4 Ups.”
- 1 Celebrities used 4 fingers to support mental health issues. In 2017, tons of celebrities were holding up 4 fingers in pictures, especially on Instagram. This trend started because of BBC’s 1 in 4 mental health campaign, symbolizing how many people struggle with mental health issues.
- Many celebs were doing this trend to raise awareness for mental health issues and to stop them from being stigmatized. However, since this is an older trend, it’s not very popular nowadays.
- 2 Protestors used 4 fingers to support Egypt. In September of 2013, protestors in Egypt used a 4-finger hand sign to symbolize the Rabaa al-Adawiya mosque. This mosque was the site of a violent confrontation between supporters of Mohamed Morsi and the Egyptian army. Since “Rabaa” in Arabic means “four” or “the fourth,” the protestors started using 4 fingers to show their support of Morsi.
- 4 fingers have been used to signal domestic violence. In 2021, a hand signal was created for users to show that they were in a dangerous situation but couldn’t talk about it. Users would hold up 4 fingers to the camera, tuck their thumb in, and then fold their fingers over their thumb. This is used as a sign to show that they are in a dangerous or unsafe situation and need help getting out.
- In fact, this hand signal was used to save a 16-year-old from a kidnapping in Kentucky in 2021. Using the hand signal to alert a passerby that she was in trouble, she was eventually rescued and returned to her family.
- 1 Post a picture or video with 4 fingers up to show loyalty to your partner. If you got a new significant other that you’re really excited about and you can’t wait to tell the world, use 4 fingers to show them off. Post a picture or video of yourself holding up 4 fingers to the camera, then type out a caption about your new relationship or newfound love.
- 2 Reply to pics or videos with 4 fingers to show you agree. Sometimes, creators will post a statement like, “4 fingers up if you’re in love with me.” If you want to show your support, reply to their post with a picture or video of yourself with 4 fingers up.
- Micro-celebrities, like influencers on TikTok, will sometimes use this trend to get engagement on their posts.
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Hannah Madden is a writer, editor, and artist currently living in Portland, Oregon. In 2018, she graduated from Portland State University with a B.S. in Environmental Studies.
- Co-authors: 2
- Updated: May 30, 2023
- Views: 20,376
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 20,376 times. : What Does 4 Fingers up Mean? 7 Possible Explanations
Which finger is connected to the brain?
The thumb represents the brain, the index finger represents the liver/gall bladder. The middle finger represents heart, the ring finger represents hormones and the little finger or pinky represents digestion.
What does 3 middle fingers mean?
District 11 citizens use the sign to salute to Katniss. ” It is an old and rarely used gesture of our district, occasionally seen at funerals. It means thanks, it means admiration, it means goodbye to someone you love. ” – Katniss Everdeen The Three Finger Salute is used by District 12 residents when they have to say thanks or just to show that the person is loved and respected by them.
It’s a gesture of admiration, gratitude and saying goodbye to someone you love. The sign is made by pressing your three middle fingers of your left hand to your lips and then hold them out to the person, or people, that you want to show respect to. In the books, the left hand is used, but in the first film it is the right hand, and the fingers are simply held up by their side,
Later on, in the second film, the left hand is used like in the book,
Why do girls wear rings?
Can you wear a ring on your ring finger? – Ring finger rings are only for engagement, marriage and eternity, right? Today, many traditions have been put to the test and in the interest of looking as your personality dictates, it is possible to choose diamond rings that are not romantic jewelry, if you have the proper advice.
How to be a baddie girl?
Download Article Download Article If you want to be a bad girl, then you’ve got to rock the look and the attitude. It’s all about having fun, living an exciting life, and being confident enough to attract any guys or female friends. “I never said I was a good girl,” Marilyn Monroe said, and it made her an icon. Being a bad girl is an art.
- 1 Pick the right shoes. Bad girls pay attention to their entire look, and they don’t neglect shoes. They make a statement with them.
- Stilettos are a bad girl’s key accessory, at least at night.
- Jordans work, too.
- Clogs or flip flops are no-nos. Bad girls aren’t that casual. And they’re never frumpy.
- Above all, bad girls wear sexy shoes.
- 2 Wear makeup for effect. Bad girls don’t leave the house without mascara. At night, especially, they aren’t afraid to go bold. They love to play with makeup. They do it strategically. They use it to make a creative statement.
- It’s all about the eyebrows. Get them shaped. Make sure they are expressive. They should be bold.
- Bad girls use eyeliner to show drama and strength. The French actress Brigitte Bardot used eyeliner in her movies as a statement. When it comes to eyeliner, “the blacker the better.” Try a cat eye.
- Red lips make a statement. So do smoky eyes. Be careful with the glitter. Anything childish isn’t going to cut it.
- 3 Wear sunglasses. Sunglasses create an aura of mystery and, above all, bad girls have an aura. They leave you wanting more. They leave you wondering.
- Don’t wear sunglasses indoors or at night, though. There’s a fine line between cool and obnoxious.
- 4 Don’t be high maintenance, Bad girls don’t take five hours to get ready. They’re too confident to fixate on their appearance excessively, although they take care of it.
- A bad girl doesn’t have to be dressed to the nines at all times, but she never looks sloppy. One absolute no: Wearing sweatpants outside your own house.
- 5 Wear black and wear leather – but don’t wear it all the time. Everyone looks good in black. And black is just cool. But bad girls know how to carry off color too.
- Bad girls don’t wear pastels. So put away the pink and lilac. Those are for girly girls.
- Bad girls don’t wear bows. And they don’t do ruffles. You won’t find them in a prairie skirt.
- Try monochrome. When Beyonce’s sister Solange Knowles wore head-to-toe red, she won raves.
- 6 Get a tattoo. It should be a small one, though, with meaning (and just one). And it shouldn’t be something you can’t cover up for the office. When Selena Gomez was trying to change her good girl image, she got a small tattoo on the back of her neck of a Roman numeral. That’s perfect.
- Your tattoo should have a back story. And you should understand what it means.
- Avoid a “tramp stamp.”
- 7 Don’t follow trends. Make them. Madonna is an example of a bad girl who did things her own way. Whether it’s her cone bra or challenging society’s rules, Madonna broke convention. Find a trademark. That means something uniquely yours. Bad girls find their own look, and they stick with it, whether they go vamp or goth.
- 8 Be comfortable with sex appeal. Bad girls know their power over others. When they walk into a room, people look. Cleopatra is one of the most famous bad girls in history because she wasn’t afraid of using sex appeal to seduce.
- 1 Show confidence. Girls who don’t show confidence are taken advantage of. It’s impossible to be passive and be a bad girl. People are attracted to confidence. Bad girls are not afraid to say what they want. They know what they want, and they go for it.
- Bad girls never ask for compliments. They expect them.
- 2 Avoid showing desperation. Never beg or call too many times. That doesn’t mean you should be rude. Show manners. If someone texts you, text back. It means you don’t always text first, though.
- Wait a day before calling back when starting out.
- Understand when people need space.
- 3 Leave a little mystery. Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis didn’t talk about her secrets. Neither should you. Never let them see you sweat. In the words of the Duchess of Windsor, “Never complain. Never explain.” The screen goddess Sophia Loren was known for saying, “Sex appeal is fifty percent what you’ve got and fifty percent what people think you’ve got.”
- 4 Be independent. You have a circle of friends you trust, but you don’t need them with you at all times. You don’t need a partner to make you happy, either. You’re comfortable with yourself, and you know who you are.
- Don’t hesitate to do things on your own, whether it’s traveling or exercising.
- Make your own money.
- Develop your own interests. Don’t become a chameleon.
- 5 Be fun. At a party, you don’t cling to the wall. You’re the person everyone clusters around because you’re fun. You laugh, but more importantly, you make other people laugh. You’re a conversationalist, and you aren’t afraid to talk to strangers.
- 6 Don’t allow yourself to be mistreated. Bad girls don’t tolerate abuse. They don’t let people call them names. They walk away if they’re not being treated right. Bad girls are strong. They are never, ever doormats.
- 7 Don’t apologize. Bad girls don’t say they’re sorry. At least not for doing things their way or being themselves.
- Passive people are always saying they’re sorry, and it’s usually for being themselves.
- Apologize over the big things only.
- Be confident in your own actions.
- 8 Find your passion. What are you good at? What do you love? Whether it’s art, music, writing, hula hooping, softball, or something else, bad girls have something they love.
- Tracey Emin was known as the “bad girl of art” in the United Kingdom partly because she was perceived as strong and confident “about her work.”
- Angelina Jolie’s passion – charitable works – didn’t mar her bad girl image. It just gave her more depth. Some bad girls show a hint of good girl. Passion is always a key part of a bad girl’s personality.
- 9 Be a tease. Don’t ever tease someone cruelly. But a little flirting and coyness can be great. As the pop star Katy Perry put it, I’m kind of a good girl – and I’m not. I’m a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I’m a bad girl because I like to tease.”
- Mae West perfected the art of teasing, especially using the sexy double entendre (words with double meaning).
- 10 Have a career. Bad girls don’t need other people for their money. They make their own successes, and they do it the honest way.
- Studies have found that men are attracted to girls with interesting jobs. Bad girls tend to have careers that are exciting and allow them to interact with people.
- They might have a non-traditional career, like police officer, pilot, or firefighter. Bad girls prefer independent professions. The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo had a skill. It was non-traditional, and she wasn’t afraid to use it.
- 11 Embrace your story. Maybe they were bullied as a kid but that made them tough and empathetic to others. They are survivors. They’ve been through stuff, but you can’t tell. Still, it’s made them more interesting and stronger.
- The models who grow up awkward and loser-y and just getting made fun of are the ones with the most character,” says model Binx Walton. “They know how to handle it.”
- 12 Take the lead. Bad girls don’t hang back waiting for other people to make up their minds or decide what to do. They know what they want, and others follow. Sometimes they break the rules, but never in a way that’s harmful.
- Ask someone to dance. Or go out on the dance floor first.
- Initiate ideas: Where to go out to eat, a big idea at work. Don’t sit back, and wait for others to do it.
- 1 Pick the right ride. You might find a bad girl on a motorcycle. She probably drives a sports car. You’ll never see her in a mini-van. Ever.
- 2 Travel. When you travel, don’t sign up for a tour or stick to well-traveled routes. Be willing to go to exotic locales. Rent a car, and randomly land in little villages. Walk a trail like Reese Witherspoon in Wild.
- 3 Embrace activities that show courage. Be the girl who is up for anything – within reason. While others are hanging back and looking timid, you’re out there giving it a try.
- Skydiving isn’t for everyone, but if you do it, people will be impressed with your moxie.
- Rock climbing isn’t for wimps.
- Hang gliding highlights the bad girl’s best trait: She loves freedom.
- Whitewater rafting is a way to show you’re adventurous.
- Dancing shows your free-spirited side and confidence.
- 4 Enjoy sports. But don’t just pretend to enjoy sports. Actually understand something about the game. Throw out a statistic or two to show you know your stuff.
- The singer Taylor Swift says she showed her bad girl side by going to an NBA basketball game and having a beer.
- 5 Drink classy. Bad girls don’t get drunk. They might be seen with a Martini in hand. Or they’ll have a beer with the guys. They drink – but they do it the right way.
- You won’t see them doing Jell-O shots, losing control, or dancing on bars.
- 6 Don’t be the princess. Angelina Jolie as Maleficent is a bad girl. Sleeping Beauty is not. Princesses are fragile. Bad girls don’t need saving. They are powerful, and they know it.
- 7 Eat with gusto – sometimes. No one finds a person fun who picks at a salad for every meal or who sits down and watches other people eat. Bad girls eat with gusto – just not all the time. They’ll dive into a steak. They’re adventurous with food. They’re willing to try new things.
- 8 Listen to rock-and-roll. Rocker Joan Jett personified what many people think of as a “bad girl.” She even wrote a song about it. “Cause I was born to be bad/I’m not sad/But I’m glad I did it/Born to be bad/I’m not sad/Why don’t you all get with it.”
- If you are scared but want to be more adventurous, acknowledge your fear.
- Try to find out the negative consequences of your adventurous actions that your brain perceives and be prepared to overcome them.
- People are usually afraid of two things they are logistical outcomes (like losing money) and uncomfortable feelings (like embarrassment or shame).
Add New Question
- Question I want to be a bad girl but I don’t have a lot of confidence. How do I fix that? Make a list of all the good qualities you have and keep it in your pocket. When your confidence is falling short, take the list out to remind yourself how awesome you are.
- Question What are bad girls like in a relationship? They are very caring for that special someone, but if they are disrespected, they will leave the relationship immediately.
- Question What if you just do your own thing and don’t care what people think? That’s a big part of being a bad girl.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement Thanks for submitting a tip for review!
- Don’t wear skanky clothes. They will make you have a reputation that you don’t want. Putting too much of the “assets on display” just makes you look tacky.
- Don’t flirt too much, sleep around, get into fights, take advantage of people, curse constantly or seduce every man you see. These are all good ways to NOT be a sexy bad girl, but just a BAD girl no one really wants to be around.
- Don’t smoke or drink too much. No one likes a person who can’t hold their liquor, and bad girls never lose control. If you must smoke, make it the occasional cigar.
- Talking trash about other people is uncool. Bad girls aren’t mean.
- Don’t take too many selfies. Bad girls don’t need to prove to people they’ve got it. They just do. They’re not into themselves. Others are into them.
- Take care of your kids, if you have them. Be there for them, and attend all of their activities. Bad girls are responsible about the right things.
Advertisement Article Summary X If you want to be a bad girl, look the part by throwing on a cool pair of sunglasses and a black and leather outfit. As you pick your clothes for the day, don’t spend too much time thinking about it because bad girls are too confident to fixate on their appearance excessively.
Do guys like good girl or bad girl?
The study reports that men find ‘nice’ women more attractive and sexually appealing than so-called ‘bad’ girls. So, why do some men like and chase after bad girls? Pompey: When it comes to the allure of a bad girl, it’s not necessarily that men want a force of destruction in their life.